Excellence in diagnosis and efficient turn around time
A comprehensive laboratory that is accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
Through our affiliation with Medical Centers, experts in the field of pathology are on site, offering advanced pathology studies and laboratory testing for accurate diagnoses and disease management.
HPA brings a wealth of expertise, Board Certifications and subspecialties for the benefit of physicians and patients in this region.
All new malignant diagnoses are reviewed by a second pathologist for additional patient confidence. Challenging cases are shared at the daily department consensus conference, where all members of the department’s subspecialties are present. All hemopathology cases are signed out by a Board Certified Hematopathologist.
Most major insurance accepted!
Additional, personalized Lab services include pick-up of specimens from physician offices, upon request. Contact us for more information about this or any lab service.
• Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA ‘88)
• American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) standards
• New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
• College of American Pathologists (CAP) standards
• American Society for Cytopathology
• CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
• Joint Commission